I’m a vegetarian who recently had a health scare when the doctor told me I had high cholesterol. Ever since then, I have been on a strict diet to help me lose weight and achieve a healthy lifestyle. I wanted to share my healthy vegetarian grocery list with you all. This is the full list, you do not need to buy all of this every week. Hope this helps!
- Kombucha – great source of probiotices
- Green Tea
- Lemon Water – metabolism booster
- Black Coffee – no cream/sugar is the healthiest
- Apple Cider Vinegar – gross but so good for you
- Mushroom Coffee – I saw these mushroom packets at Sephora and have been loving them so far!
- Chompies or Zero Carb bread* – My dad got me hooked onto this. Definitely an acquired taste
- Kelp Noodles
- Konjac Rice
- Nutritional Yeast – I avoid dairy because of the high fats but this tastes just like cheese!
- Almond Milk
- Nut Butter – Almond butter is my fave
- Pasta Sauce for the Kelp Noodles
- Dressings – Light ranch, vinaigrette
- Seasoning – onion/garlic powder, salt, pepper etc.
- Veggie Meat – great source of protein for me!
- Frozen Berries – for smoothies
- Mixed Frozen Veggies
- Bell Peppers
- Pop Chips
- Skinny Pop
- Smart Cakes
- Halo Top Ice Cream
- Vitamins – Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, HUM nutrition
- Protein Powder (Vega)
- Oatmega Protein Bars
*My dad is also super health conscious post his heart attack and found the website www.netrition.com. We do a lot of our healthy food orders from there. It is a fabulous site!
I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this list or make one for vegans/meat eaters etc. Message me through “contact us” if you are interested. I will soon be posting a guide about the meals I eat as well!